Your Payment is one of the most important here. The payment system works fast and smoothly, and you get your money in time.
In your writer’s profile, there is a section for your Payment Information. You can select a payment option you find most convenient among the following:
1) There are two payment releases per month. Payment occurs twice, usually on 10th and 25th day of every month. On these days, the writer gets the payment in the following manner:
- On 10th of a given month, say, June – for the orders completed from 16th up to the end of the previous month, say, May
- On the 25th of the current month, say, June – for the orders completed up to the middle of current month.
2) The payments are sent through the writers desired choice.
You can request the disbursal of your payment in the 4 ways below:
1. Payoneer:Prepaid Master Card
3. M-PESA4. Direct Bank Transfer
5. For security purposes, please note that you are not allowed to change your payment system within 5 days of the payment date.
6. You can only change your preferred payment method by making a request via the number you use to communicate with MastersWriter on a regular basis .
Transparent payment for excellent writing
Now that you’ve read the most important information regarding our payment system, the procedures should not difficult. However, we are glad to answer any other payment-related questions. Please feel free to send your inquiries to the following email: payments@MastersWriter.com